Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding and customizing states, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we'll look at using States … to change the visual appearance of objects. … Now, just about any object in Storyline … can have multiple looks or States, … meaning that you can create variations of each graphic. … By default though, each object is going to begin … with a Normal State. … And, you can see that by coming down to the States Panel … and seeing that each object just has … that one state called normal, same thing with the character. … But we can add multiple states. … Now, there are two types of states in Storyline. … You have the built-in states and you have custom states. … Built in states are the states that are automatically … generated by Storyline, so when you add them, … their certain powers or functionality under the hood, … that Storyline takes care of. … Now, an easy way to see this … is by adding basic button functionality, … such as a hover and visited states to objects. … So let's do that right now to this rectangle. … So with the rectangle selected, I'm going to come down …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.