Renaldo Lawrence shows how to add content to Articulate Storyline 360.
- [Instructor] Adding great content…helps students and parents stay engaged.…Let's walk through adding a background image…to our Articulate Storyline 360 project.…To get started, let's go into slide mode…so we can see our canvas.…Double click on the canvas in the middle of the screen.…Notice that the canvas is larger.…We have the Scenes dropdown menu on the left,…which can help you navigate from scene to scene.…At the bottom of the screen,…we have the timeline.…
When working with the timeline, just be aware…that time goes from left to right.…On the right side of the screen,…we have the Triggers panel, and the Slide Layers panel.…The Trigger panel will allow us to add…triggers to items like buttons,…so we can navigate from scene to scene,…or jump from slide to slide.…The Slide Layers panel will let you see…the slides you're working on…and edit the properties of those slides.…On the bottom right of your screen,…click on the slider and zoom out.…
Now, let's import that image that I mentioned before.…From the toolbar, choose the Insert tab.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.