Renaldo Lawrence shows how to add content from the content library in Articulate Storyline 360.
- [Instructor] When creating your project…in Articulate Storyline 360…sometimes you may need some assistance with ideas…to help you complete a project.…Well, you're in luck.…Because Articulate Storyline 360…comes packed with links to royalty free online resources.…All of these resources help to make creating content…easy and accessible.…We will start by creating a new scene…and then using a pre-created template…by the Articulate team…from what they call the content library.…
A scene is merely a container…where you can add slides, add content to those slides,…view those slides, arrange and put those slides…into whatever order you wish.…Let's create the scene and import content into our scene…from the content library.…Open the Storage View tab.…Right click on any blank area, and choose New Scene.…Give the scene the title…Video Section.…
Give the page the same name.…And press Enter.…We will start by adding content…to the video section of our project.…Sometime it can be hard to come up…with different ideas for your project…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.