Renaldo Lawrence shows how to add character to the canvas inside of Articulate Storyline 360.
- [Instructor] One of the unique features of…Articulate Storyline 360 and there are a lot of them,…is the ability to choose from many…different types of characters.…For our project we're going to use the content library…to find and insert a character…on the Table of Contents page.…Make sure that the Table of Contents page is open.…Click on the Insert tab and then choose Characters.…There are so many different choices to choose from.…
You have Photographic, Illustrated,…Gender, Male or Female, Clothing, and Age.…From the menu on the side, choose Illustrated and Modern.…Then choose Matthew.…If you've not used a character before,…you will then need to download it to your machine.…Make sure Matthew is selected.…Now you have the option to choose a pose.…Choose the Right pose and choose Insert.…
Select Matthew and slide him to the left on the canvas.…Now, drag the Timeline upward…so that we can see all the layers.…Select Matthew on the Timeline…and drag Matthew below the video section layer.…Then select Matthew on the canvas…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.