Renaldo Lawrence shows how to add buttons and sound inside of Articulate Storyline 360.
- [Instructor] I believe we live in a YouTube generation…and our learners not only need to be taught…but entertained at the same time.…Video and audio, I think,…is crucial to capture their attention and maintain it.…We're going to add two buttons.…A play button and a stop button.…So when the learners click on the play button,…they will receive instructions about the slide.…Select the insert tab and then choose picture…and then picture from file.…
Inside the image folder,…select both the play and the stop button.…Hold down the control key and then choose open.…Select both the image and rearrange them on the canvas.…Articulate Storyline has a built in recorder…which makes it easy for us to record audio.…We will record the audio for the play button first…and then attach the audio to the play button using triggers.…
From the toolbar, choose the insert tab.…Then, under the media section, select audio…and then record mic.…Click the record button to record your audio.…In this lesson class,…what I would like you to do…is to use the table of contents…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.