Learn how to apply transition effects to the project that contribute to a positive learner experience as they move from one slide to the next.
- [Instructor] Another way to make your projects…more visually interesting to your learner…is to use transitions,…exactly the same way you would add transitions…to slides in a PowerPoint presentation,…that creates an effect…when moving from one slide to the next.…That's what we're going to do…with our orientation project, here.…Orientation0209, if you're catching up.…We're on slide one of scene one here, our welcome slide,…and we're going to go to the Transitions tab, give it a click.…Here's where we see the various special effects…or transitions that can be applied to this one slide.…
Click the drop-down arrow to expand this, to see them all.…Now, if you wanted to try some of these,…you know you can simply select one, and preview it.…Let's try, for example, blinds.…You can see the arrow moving from left to right.…With that selected, we can now go to the effect options…if we wanted to change the direction,…like horizontal blinds.…Most of these will have their own options…that you can choose from.…You can see the duration,…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.