Create a more engaging experience by adding images to a project. Learn how to embed and adjust images, including how to use format painter for easily copying attributes across multiple images.
- [Instructor] One of the easiest ways to make…your projects in Storyline more visually…interesting is to use imagery,…pictures for example.…We've imported some slides from PowerPoint…that already contain images, which…they say are worth a thousand words…and nobody wants to look at your slide…and read a thousand words.…So in this movie we're going to add images…and we're going to edit those images…right from within Storyline.…We're continuing with our orientation project.…You can open up orientation0301 if you're catching up.…
Lets change scenes by clicking the scenes…dropdown and choose local attractions.…You can see a number of slides here already…containing images but I think we should have…some kind of title slide here that starts off…the section so let's insert a new slide.…Go up to the slides tab, go to basic layouts.…Let's add one that just gives us a title.…I'm going to go to this one here,…the sixth one down, and select it.…Where it says click to add title,…I'm going to click inside it.…
Let's center this by going to the home tab…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.