- View Offline
- Creating a new project
- Using templates
- Preparing assets in 3ds Max
- Importing 3D assets
- Connecting to 3ds Max via Live Link
- Working with environments
- Adding visual effects, lighting, and reflections
- Using Flow nodes for materials and animation
- Deploying Stingray projects
Skill Level Beginner
- [Chris] Hi everyone, Chris Murray here. Welcome to the world of Stingray. Game engines aren't just for games anymore. In this course, we'll be wading into the water with the Stingray game engine, and discussing how you can use it to do some really amazing things for design visualization. We'll get things rolling by dissecting what goes into a Stingray project. Then we'll take a look at creating assets for Stingray, specifically some do's and don'ts in 3ds Max. Next, we'll bring assets into the Stingray environment and get things looking great.
We'll explore some animation in Stingray and then finish everything off with some experimentation in the Flow Node Editor and deployment options. So refill your bevi, double click that Stingray launcher icon, and let's get real-time.