Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrapping text around content, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- There are gonna be times in Squarespace,…where you want to be able to wrap text around things,…like an image or a map or something to that affect.…So in this video, we're gonna learn how to do…a little bit of text wrap.…So we've got the About Us page open here,…why don't you go ahead and scroll down a bit,…you can see we got our quote, got it centered out there,…that's great, come down here to About Us,…and what I'd like to do is,…I'd like to put a little picture in here,…that has the text wrapping around it.…Now, first and foremost, we need to edit the page content.…So go ahead and click on Edit, page content.…
And then down here, we're going to insert an image.…But it doesn't really matter,…we're gonna put it as a complete new row down here,…so go ahead and click on that, Insert Icon,…and you're gonna see that we have Image,…click on that, then we're gonna add ourselves,…a new image, so click on Add an Image.…And we're gonna go over to the PageContect folder,…once again, and choose brian.jpeg,…click open, and you'll see it's gonna add an image,…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.