Learn how to design and launch a website quickly using the drag-and-drop features of Squarespace. This course covers adding pages, navigation, content, and launching your site so others can access it.
- [Instructor] Hello, welcome to the Squarespace course. My name is Brian Wood. In this overview course, you'll see what it takes to create a website using the Squarespace website builder. The course will require an internet connection and for you to create a trial account with nothing more than an e-mail address and a password your supply. So, open up a browser, go to squarespace.com, and get ready to jumpstart your professional and great-looking new website using Squarespace.
- Signing up with Squarespace
- Editing your profile and site settings
- Changing a template
- Editing a logo and title
- Adding pages and navigation
- Inserting banners, images, videos, and maps
- Adding and styling text
- Arranging content
- Registering a domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Intro to Squarespace
2. Editing Design Settings
3. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
4. Editing Page Content
5. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.