Learn how to design and launch a website quickly using the drag-and-drop features of Squarespace. This course covers adding pages, navigation, content, and launching your site so others can access it.
- [Instructor] Hello, welcome to the Squarespace course. My name is Brian Wood. In this overview course, you'll see what it takes to create a website using the Squarespace website builder. The course will require an internet connection and for you to create a trial account with nothing more than an e-mail address and a password your supply. So, open up a browser, go to squarespace.com, and get ready to jumpstart your professional and great-looking new website using Squarespace.
- Signing up with Squarespace
- Editing your profile and site settings
- Changing a template
- Editing a logo and title
- Adding pages and navigation
- Inserting banners, images, videos, and maps
- Adding and styling text
- Arranging content
- Registering a domain