Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- Before we jump right into the course and start learning, I wanted to give you an idea of the exercise files that are available with the course. So, if you download the exercise files and you take a look inside, you'll see that we have folders that correspond with the chapters and, to be perfectly honest, there are a lot of folders that are blank and the reason why they're blank is because, well, we're doing everything online. Okay, when you get to things like page content where you add images and text, I have supplied some of that content, and you can go in and find that.
But most of the time if I go over to my browser, we're gonna be spending it in your browser. We're gonna be spending it using the Squarespace site, creating an account, logging in and going through there. If you jump in in the middle of the course, it might be a little trickier because you really haven't gone through and created an account. You need to create an account in Squarespace to get started. So please follow the course chapter by chapter. At least start in the very beginning where you create an account. Once you create an account, you can kind of start to jump around a little bit and that's fine.
So with that said and knowing what is available as far as lesson files, let's jump into the course and get started learning.
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.