Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Upgrade your plan, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- One of the last steps to taking your trial site live…is to upgrade from a trial account to a paid account.…And in this lesson, I'll take you through that process…and I'll actually show you what that means.…So as long as you're logged into your site here,…your trial site, you can see we can go down to Settings…down here and if you scroll down, you're gonna…see Billing & Account.…Now we can also get there by clicking on our name…way out in the main area out there.…But if I click on Billing & Account, you're gonna…see that we have Billing, we have Invoices that we received,…Login History, if I click on that,…that's actually pretty cool.…
You can see Current Sessions, when they were…last logged in, et cetera.…You can delete the entire website, and this…can be really important.…I'm showing you this because if you have your login…as an admin, don't forget, we can create multiple sites…for the same login information, same login, and if you…create a trial site and you realize, "Well, I don't need…"to build that site or I'm not", you know, whatever…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.