Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Take a tour of the Squarespace workspace, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- After you've created your trial account…or you signed up and started paying,…you can log in to the Squarespace website manager…which I'm at right here and you should still be hopefully,…and begin editing your site content.…So let's take a tour of what we see out here.…If you look on the left…you're gonna see all the different sections we have…to be able to administer.…So we've got things like Pages,…Design content such as colors, fonts, et cetera.…We can set up Commerce or…sell stuff, basically.…Metrics, basically analytics.…
We can look and see where people are coming from,…just different information about website visitors…and other information.…We can deal with our blog, our commenting.…We have a bunch of site settings we can work with…and of course there's Help.…And down here at the bottom,…you'll actually see your login information…and you can click right here…and see information about who the administrator is,…so you can see their information…like email address, et cetera.…You also see on the right here this number,…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.