Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- Now that you've built a complete website…that look, well, looks okay,…you can go in and design it further now that you know…with features like maps, some links, a blog,…galleries, and much more,…you're ready to create some other sites in Squarespace,…including your own.…I just wanna say that this has been fun,…it's been fun teaching you…and I hope you've enjoyed it as well,…so I will see you soon.…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.