Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Moderate comments, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- So with the regular Squarespace…commenting system in place,…I removed the disqus.…Scrolling down, you're going to see…that we have the comments on one of our posts…and I've already added a comment a little while ago.…People can go in and just simply add comments.…It's really simple.…They can post the comments.…It will put it out there.…And once again, I said in the actual settings,…not to make it so they have to log in.…You could do that if you wanted to.…People can also go in and "Flag" or "Like" or "Reply."…This is one thing I love.…
I wish this was a little less subtle…but you can click on reply and somebody…could reply to comment.…I could say, "It's on Thursday."…Which is ridiculous because what…day is Thursday?…Anyway.…So I'll click "Post Reply" and it's gonna say,…OK, when people comment on your blog,…it's gonna say "Log In to Post Reply."…They can if you want to,…if you look right here,…just have a person.…They can log in via Squarespace…or other social media accounts.…I click on person here, you're gonna see…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.