Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Inserting images, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- Images are an important visual part…of creating any website.…I mean, you'll see them on just about every site out there.…And using them creatively can add a lot to your site design.…They can convey information…or even just help set a mood.…Well, in Squarespace, we can insert images…in a variety of ways.…So in this video, you'll add a few images to your pages.…If you scroll down in the About Us page,…you'll see that we need to edit the page content…if we want to add an image here.…Click on Edit.…In order to insert an image,…what we need to do is insert an image block,…or some type of gallery block.…
So if you come above the text here,…go ahead and click on the little insert icon there,…And you're going to see Image.…We also have a series of galleries…which allow you to insert a whole bunch of images,…some with text, some without.…We're just going to insert an image.…So go ahead and click on Image.…It's going to insert an image block,…and the block itself is going to be…as wide as the container.…Which, in this case, is the page.…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.