In this overview course on Squarespace, you saw see what it takes to create a website using the Squarespace website builder. For additional learning, checkout the Squarespace help pages (https://support.squarespace.com/) or other Squarespace courses.
- [Instructor] Well, there you have it.…Now that you've built a website in Squarespace…that includes a lot of the features you'd expect…in a simpler website, I think you're ready…to create other sites in Squarespace and dive deeper.…I just wanted to say that it's been fun teaching you…and I hope you've enjoyed it as well,…so I'll see ya soon.…
- Signing up with Squarespace
- Editing your profile and site settings
- Changing a template
- Editing a logo and title
- Adding pages and navigation
- Inserting banners, images, videos, and maps
- Adding and styling text
- Arranging content
- Registering a domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Intro to Squarespace
2. Editing Design Settings
3. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
4. Editing Page Content
5. Finishing Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.