Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing page settings, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- Either as you create pages,…or after you create your pages,…you're probably gonna wanna go in and edit…the page settings for each.…The page settings contain a lot of different things that…you should take a look at, and a lot of the pages…have a little bit different settings, if you will.…So we have our site set up here, and what I'd like to…do first is, we're gonna scroll down a little bit,…you're gonna see all the different content we have,…let's go to the About Us page, and hover over it,…and you're gonna see that, yes we've got a trash can…to the left, that's great, you're also gonna see…to the right this little gear icon.…
Hover over a page, and you click the gear icon,…and we're gonna see the different page settings here.…This is called CONFIGURE PAGE.…You will see right here, it says Navigation Title.…This is how it appears in navigation bars.…We can change that if we want to,…and it's the same thing that shows up out there really,…and you can change it out there if you want to.…We also have a page title, this is actually what shows up…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.