Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing demo content, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- In this section, we're gonna begin discussing…editing page content.…Now there's a lot of different types of content…we can edit, but one of the first things…I'd like to do is attack some of the demo content…as well as the header content, footer content,…I guess you could say the main areas of the pages,…and then we'll focus on working with…what are called content blocks…and diving a little further into the actual…content for each page.…Let's begin by discussing demo content.…With your site open here,…come to PAGES,…and you're gonna see we talked a little bit…about this a while ago when we set up…the different navigation and pages,…but we'll see here that if you click the arrow…to the far right of Location,…Location, if you notice the icon right there,…is called an index page,…which means that it has different sections on the page.…
Now this template, the Onya template,…actually had three sections on the one page.…What I'd like to do is I'd like to cut that…down a little bit so we only have two,…and then maybe make some edits to it.…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.