Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing content styling, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- At times you may struggle to find where…to edit formatting and content for certain content areas…like sidebars, headers, footers, pre footers, and more.…In this short video, I just wanted to show you…how and where to edit that formatting.…We talked just about the pre footer…and the footer, and we're also notice…that we do actually have sidebars in this template.…If you come to Our Team here and click on…let's say, one of the links at the bottom.…I've got Brian Wood.…This is actually considered a sidebar. Okay?…If we want to edit the formatting for the sidebar,…for the pre footer or the footer,…I know we kind of went through this…a long while back, but if you come back over,…and the key here is to make sure…that the thing you want to edit is showing…on the page out here.…
So we go to a page that has that feature.…If you click on the arrow to the left of home…and we come down to Design,…and you come to the Style Editor,…what you can do is you can either…scroll down on the left there or you can come…to let's say the sidebar here and click on the sidebar…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.