Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Edit your profile, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- When you first set up your Squarespace account,…you supplied just enough information to open the account.…With the initial site set up, you can now edit your profile…to include some more info that can be displayed in the site…or even used for search engine optimization…by search engines.…So logged into your trial site, if you scroll down,…you'll see your name down here or the name…that was used to sign up with…and you'll see a little avatar or picture down here,…If you click on that,…you'll notice that you've got your name…and your email address associated with the account.…
You'll also see edit profile.…Now, I wanna draw your attention to one thing down here.…You'll, of course, see LOGOUT, which makes sense…but you'll see CREATE NEW SITE.…With each profile you create,…and you may only create one in your life for Squarespace,…you can associate or assign a whole bunch of sites.…Those sites can be in different stages.…Some of them can be trial sites. Some can be paid sites.…It just depends on what you're doing.…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.