Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Edit the logo and title, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- In this next section we'll explore setting up some…of the design content that will be shared…by each of the pages in your site.…Now this includes things like header content,…the logo, the header color,…footer appearance, and a lot more.…After this section you'll start finally adding pages…and setting up navigation,…then adding content to the site.…You really can work in any order you want.…Some people like to set up their pages first,…but I like to get it looking something like I want…then focus on the content.…It's really up to you.…
In this video we'll edit the logo, the title,…the favicon and a little more.…So when you're logged in here,…one of the first things we want to do…if you take a look at design here is click on Design…and you'll see that we have Logo & Title right here.…This is one of the big things…we're gonna focus on to start with.…Click on Logo & Title.…You're gonna see that by default…I already typed in the Site Title…and it's showing out here in your header.…What we can do is we can change that if we want to…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.