Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Edit blog post options, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- Now that we've got the blog rolling…and we've got at least one post in there,…once the site is live to the world,…when we take it out of trial,…you're probably gonna start receiving comments.…Okay, it may not be a flood at first,…but there are a few things we need to kind of set up.…So what I'd like you to do is click the arrow…to go back to Home and come back to…Settings down here,…and you're gonna see that we have…what's called Blogging settings.…Go ahead and click on Blogging…and you'll see that we have what's called…a Post URL Format, which is actually pretty cool.…
It puts all this different information…into the URL for each post.…If you wanna change it or shorten it, make it simpler,…however you wanna do that, you can if you want to.…You need to go to the Comments Settings here.…Click on Comments Settings,…and we gotta take a look at all this.…You're gonna see that comments…are enabled globally, which means for every post,…they're on unless you turn them off for each post.…You can allow simple comment likes.…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.