Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Change your template, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- Before you really jump into adding content to your site,…you should make sure that you…have the correct template chosen.…You can alway switch templates later,…and some of the content will be saved,…but mostly likely will be disabled.…In this video I want to show you…the best way to choose a template that's right for you,…and also how to change your mind later,…and what those ramifications might be.…So, if you're already logged in,…you can see we have DESIGN here,…and if you click on that…you can see Template.…Clicking on that will actually show you…the template that is currently installed,…and right now I chose Aviator.…
You might have chosen something else,…and you can see that currently it's live.…If we want to install a new template,…we can do it right here.…Now, there is a little link here called…Read More About Changing Templates,…and if you click on that…it's going to take you to the Help,…and I actually already have that open…over here under Guides.…Let me close mine over here.…But this is going to say,…"Here's what you need to know."…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.