Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding pages, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- We are now going to add a few pages…and organize them the way we want…in the navigation.…In a previous video, we went through…and we talked a little bit about the demo content,…what that means.…We set another page as the home page,…location page.…Now what we're going to do is…we're going to start to add…just a few more pages to our site.…To add pages, you can come to the plus right here…and click on the plus,…and you'll see all the different types of pages…we can create.…We're not going to touch all of these…simply because in this course,…we're trying to cover the basics.…
We're not going to talk about albums,…or products.…We're not going to go through…and create a cover page,…which is a one-page website, if you will.…We are going to go in and we're going to create…a blog in just a little while here.…We're going to add several generic pages.…So, come to Page here and click on Page.…It's going to add a new page.…And we're just going to type in About us,…something like that.…OK? We've got one page there,…and you can see it's completely blank…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.