Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Add a user, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- If you're creating a site just for yourself,…having a single-user access to site is plenty,…but if you plan on working on a team…or having a client access part…of the site manager, perhaps,…or maybe you need somebody to…go in and blog for you or,…you know, a contributor in Squarespace…you can easily add other users.…And that's what we're going to…take a look at in this video.…So, in your site, I'm logged in here,…and if I come down here you're going to see…we've got Settings.…You'll see what's called Permissions.…
Click on Permissions.…I thought this was kind of interesting.…the way they called it Permissions…and not users or roles or something like that.…Permissions is, I guess you could say,…an overarching way to say…here's what people can do.…So you can create users, essentially.…You're going to see right here…that we have the website owner.…That's me.…And what I love is that if you're…building this for someone else,…for instance, and you want to transfer…ownership to them when the project is complete,…and they want to update it, etc.…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.