Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Add a blog post, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- With the blog page created,…you can now begin to add separate blog posts.…Now, a number of posts that you create…are actually displayed on this blog page…and you can set how they appear…and you can even have links to the full blog post.…The idea is that people will use this blog page…as a jumping off point…to go read each blog post.…To add a blog post,…we can come out here…and click Add Post.…You can also come on the left over here and it's going…to show you all the different blog posts…you have and the content…but you can add a blog post to start with…by clicking on the plus right here.…
This is one way to do it.…So click on the plus,…you're going to see, okay,…let's edit a post.…We're going to start our post…by putting in some kind of title.…So we're going to put in The Design Company Retreat.…It's going to be a post on a…design retreat we're going to have.…Now we can go in and start to write about the retreat.…Instead of having you type up a bunch of text,…what I'd like you to do is open up this design text file…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.