Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Add Typekit fonts, part of Squarespace 7 Essential Training.
- When we're picking fonts as we design in Squarespace,…we can add even more fonts to our list of fonts…by including the Typekit library.…Now this requires that you have a Typekit account,…and if you're an Adobe Creative Cloud subscriber,…you most likely have access to Typekit.…In this video, we'll explore setting up Typekit…to be used in Squarespace, and then even choose a font…we add to customize formatting on the site.…So as long as you're logged into your trial site…and you're in the Design section,…come down here, you're gonna see what's called Advanced,…click on that, and you're gonna see what's called…Typekit Kit ID, this is where…we're gonna add a Typekit kit ID.…
Go to typekit.com, and if you're an Adobe Creative Cloud…subscriber, you should be able to log in…with that same information that you log into Adobe with.…Okay, if it's not working, contact them, I don't know.…If you already have, outside of Adobe,…if you have a license with these guys,…log in, do your thing, what we're gonna do here…is we're gonna to what's called Kits,…
- Editing your profile, site logo, and site title
- Changing the template
- Adding custom CSS and Typekit fonts
- Setting up pages
- Understanding site navigation
- Editing content: banners, footers, text, images, and more
- Adding a gallery block
- Adding a blog
- Upgrading your Squarespace plan
- Creating a custom domain
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Squarespace
2. Site Settings
3. Editing Styles
4. Setting Up Pages and Navigation
5. Editing Page Content
6. Add a Gallery
7. Add a Blog
8. Extra Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.