Get started with Spring Boot 2.x—the popular Spring microframework—and learn how to build Java-based web applications quickly, using less code.
- [Frank] Hi, my name is Frank Moley. I am a software technology and security architect. I have been involved in the Spring community for many years, and continue that commitment today by using and contributing to the framework, being involved in the community, and speaking publicly about the framework that I utilize almost every single day in my professional career. In this course, we will talk about Spring Boot and its latest incantation. We'll talk about how Spring Boot works, how to build and run applications using Boot, and look at some of the most common starter projects that get used thousands of times a day by developers to solve real business-critical needs like web, data, messaging, and security.
So let's get started.
AuthorFrank P Moley III
- Creating a Spring Boot application
- Configuring a Spring Boot app
- Leveraging profiles
- Packaging and running Spring Boot web apps
- Building a command-line application
- Using Spring Boot starters: Spring Data, Spring Security, and more
- Extending Spring Boot
- Using Spring Boot Actuator to monitor app health and other metrics
Skill Level Intermediate
What you need to know4m 14s
1. Boot Camp
2. Web Applications with Spring Boot
3. Command-Line Applications with Spring Boot
4. Using Spring Boot Starters
5. Extending Spring Boot
6. Extending Actuator
Next steps3m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.