Take a look at leveraging Spring Security in Spring Boot.
Now, you get basic auth, but the username and password…are actually generated at startup time…and spit out into the info messages of the log,…so if you just wanna play with security…and add it to a project,…you can get the username and password…from the log messages that are printed out.…Everything within Spring Basic Security…kinda mixes two different areas.…A majority of it is based on properties,…but some of it is based on…
AuthorFrank P Moley III
- Creating a Spring Boot application
- Configuring a Spring Boot app
- Leveraging profiles
- Packaging and running Spring Boot web apps
- Building a command-line application
- Using Spring Boot starters: Spring Data, Spring Security, and more
- Extending Spring Boot
- Using Spring Boot Actuator to monitor app health and other metrics
Skill Level Intermediate
What you need to know4m 14s
1. Boot Camp
2. Web Applications with Spring Boot
3. Command-Line Applications with Spring Boot
4. Using Spring Boot Starters
5. Extending Spring Boot
6. Extending Actuator
Next steps3m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.