Learn a simple exposure of Spring MVC in a Spring Boot application leveraging the embedded Tomcat container.
- [Instructor] Building web applications…is probably the most common use of Spring Boot,…at least in the beginning.…And that's where we're gonna start with our project.…Spring Boot's web applications are based…on the Spring MVC pattern, which is in its own right…based on the model-view-controller design pattern.…Now, Spring Boot provides default configurations…for Spring MVC.…And when you bring a template engine into the project,…you're also gonna get all the view resolvers needed…in order to move away from traditional JSP…and into more modern template engines.…
AuthorFrank P Moley III
- Creating a Spring Boot application
- Configuring a Spring Boot app
- Leveraging profiles
- Packaging and running Spring Boot web apps
- Building a command-line application
- Using Spring Boot starters: Spring Data, Spring Security, and more
- Extending Spring Boot
- Using Spring Boot Actuator to monitor app health and other metrics
Skill Level Intermediate
What you need to know4m 14s
1. Boot Camp
2. Web Applications with Spring Boot
3. Command-Line Applications with Spring Boot
4. Using Spring Boot Starters
5. Extending Spring Boot
6. Extending Actuator
Next steps3m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.