In this video, what Spring and Spring boot is and how it will be used in this course.
- [Emmanuel] Spring has quickly become … a strong player in the back-end tools for Java developers. … Its main focus is in simplifying … the entire creation of new project with Spring Boot … where you can quickly build a back-end for your needs … with a few simple steps. … For example, you can quickly get started with a REST API, … a web server, and many more in a few minutes … without configuring nor setting up all the required files. … It also supports both types of databases, … such as SQL and NoSQL. … So if you're comfortable with Mongo or SQL … or whichever database you prefer, … Spring supports most of 'em. … And finally, the Spring development team … are making great efforts … in making sure your ecosystem of tools … is also well supported, such as IDEs, … such as Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ IDEA, and NetBeans, … server environments, developer tools, and more. … And there are many guides available … for all kinds of projects if you're interested … in exploring its framework further. …
- Reviewing the platforms
- Initializing the project
- Defining the first model class
- Setting up the JPA repository
- Building the endpoints for the HTTP class controller
- Creating the front-end components
- Styling components
- Connecting component to the server
- Adding server controllers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Initial Setup
2. Spring Models
3. HTTP with Spring
4. Basic Frontend with React
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.