In this video, learn how to initialize a project by leveraging Spring boot, and how to download the resulting project.
- [Instructor] Now that we've got … all the requirements completed, … let's go ahead and generate a new Spring project … leveraging Spring Boot Initializr. … So go to spring.io … and then click on Projects … and then click on Spring Boot. … And what you want to do is go all the way down to Quick Start … and then click on Spring Initializr. … So what we're going to do is select a Maven Project … which we install all the dependencies for that. … Language Java. … Leave the Spring Boot at 2.1.4 … and then for this guy here, as opposed to example, … what we're going to do is call this one crm … and then Artifact, I'm going to call this one crm. … And then, we don't need to select … anything in the More Options here, … but what we're going to do is select a few dependencies … that we want to install. … So basically, what this tool is going to do … is create a ZIP file … that will have everything that we need … to get started with initial project. … And this is the advantage of using this tool …
- Reviewing the platforms
- Initializing the project
- Defining the first model class
- Setting up the JPA repository
- Building the endpoints for the HTTP class controller
- Creating the front-end components
- Styling components
- Connecting component to the server
- Adding server controllers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Initial Setup
2. Spring Models
3. HTTP with Spring
4. Basic Frontend with React
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.