In this video, learn about the HTTP web server and how to get started on the necessary code to build the main HTTP class controller.
- [Narrator] We need to finalize our API endpoints … as we'll need to use it for both … the front end and the back end. … So let's change this and our main function … to run our REST API. … So the first thing we're going to do is create a new file. … And we're going to do this in the model folder again. … So basically click on the model folder, … and then click new file. … And we're going to call this one react … and … spring … data … rest … application … dot java. … And again in this file we'll also copy the line package. … So let's go ahead and do it. … Basically the same line that we've had … in every single one of our files here, … so we can connect all these packages together. … And then we'll import a couple files. … So let's go ahead and … copy from org … spring … framework. … Then we'll go to boot … dot spring application. … And select this one. … Okay now let's copy line three, … and paste it again. … And then from boot, we'll change it to … autoconfigure, … and then … spring …
- Reviewing the platforms
- Initializing the project
- Defining the first model class
- Setting up the JPA repository
- Building the endpoints for the HTTP class controller
- Creating the front-end components
- Styling components
- Connecting component to the server
- Adding server controllers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Initial Setup
2. Spring Models
3. HTTP with Spring
4. Basic Frontend with React
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.