In this video, learn how to finalize the frontend by adding the components, listing the items of your backend.
- [Instructor] So now we'll add some styles … to our project by adding Materialize to our Index. … So lets get to it. … So first thing you want to do, … is get to the page Materializecss.com. … Once you get to that page, … basically click on the Get Started here … or on the section right there. … So once you click on that section, … scroll down until you see the CDN section here, … and they copy the code that we have in the box. … So let's Copy this. … And then lets go back to our project, … and you want to open the Index.html, … which sits in the actual client, … so first make sure you are in the client, … and then click on the Public folder … and then open the Index.html. … And in that file, … what we're going to do is Paste the code … that we just copied just below the link on Line 12. … So you can delete the green comments here, … and then Paste the code. … And then, what we're going to do is grab the script code, … Cut it, and then Paste it inside of our body. … Again, feel free to get rid of the comments, like so. …
- Reviewing the platforms
- Initializing the project
- Defining the first model class
- Setting up the JPA repository
- Building the endpoints for the HTTP class controller
- Creating the front-end components
- Styling components
- Connecting component to the server
- Adding server controllers
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Initial Setup
2. Spring Models
3. HTTP with Spring
4. Basic Frontend with React
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.