Learn how to access and use the exercise files which are included with this course.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you could download it to your desktop. Included you will find a begin and end state of the project for each video. If you're following along, coding with each video, navigate to the exercise files directory. Find the directory for the video you're currently on. Then review the project at that state. You can also import the project at that state into your IDE. In Eclipse, click on file then import.
Select existing cradle project. Click next and next. Then go into browse, find the location where you downloaded the exercise files folder. Navigate to the directory of the video you're currently on, select your desired state, then select the project route, and click open. Then click finish. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device where your membership does not provide access to the exercise files that's okay.
I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
- Setting up a development environment
- Using Spring Initializr
- Running a project in Eclipse
- Configuring an API using Spring JavaConfig
- Testing endpoints using Postman
- Using Angular 2 CLI and npm
- Creating and styling an Angular 2 component
- Configuring a persistence layer with Spring JPA
- Using a REST API GET request
- Implementing a REST API POST request
- Using Spring MVC for server-side data validation
- Unit testing with REST Assured