This video provides a brief introduction to the Thymeleaf rendering engine and shows how to build an HTML 5 view with Thymeleaf. Learn about the benefits of such an engine when dealing with styles and rendering.
- Creating a project with Spring Initializr
- Examining the Spring Boot skeleton project with Spring Data JPA
- Creating an embedded database for Spring Boot development and testing
- Building a service abstraction
- Using the IoC paradigm in Spring to develop a service layer
- Building a controller
- Testing a controller MockMvc
- Exposing a service layer through REST
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 09/06/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: creating a project with Spring Initializr, examining the Spring Boot skeleton project, developing a service object with Spring, and testing a controller MockMvc.