This video offers a discussion of the next steps and explains the way to enhance your knowledge of this material.
- [Instructor] Throughout this course,…we've taken a look at the Spring Framework…from a very low level perspective.…We started with some investigations…into configuring the Spring application context…and then we walked through the entire lifecycle…of a Spring application.…We concluded our learning journey by looking at aspects…and the aspect-oriented programming with Spring,…so where do you go next?…While this course wasn't designed to necessarily prepare you…for the Spring Professional Certification from Pivotal,…knowledge of this material…is critical for that certification.…
Both of my tests had a significant number of questions…about the material presented in this course…and some of the others that I've done…here on LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.…You might even make certification a goal and in doing so,…you'll be exposed to a wide wealth of information…about Spring that you will find useful…when developing applications using the framework.…I would highly encourage you to take what we've built today…and go forward with it.…
AuthorFrank P Moley III
- Introduction to Spring
- Configuring the ApplicationContext
- Using the Spring expression language
- Configuring proxies
- Autowiring beans
- Using lifecycle methods
- Configuring beans with XML
- Understanding the initialization phases of the bean lifecycle
- Aspect-oriented programming and Spring
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Spring with Spring Bootwith Frank P Moley III1h 38m Intermediate
1. Spring Overview
2. Configuring the Application Context
3. Annotation-Based Configuration
4. XML-Based Configuration
5. Bean Lifecycle
6. Aspect Oriented Programming
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.