Join Mary Ellen Bowman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating Your First RESTful Spring Boot Microservice with JPA.
- [Mary] After finishing this course I would encourage you to dig deeper into Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring Data REST and Spring MVC web REST controllers. You can refer to the spring.io website for the specifications. Thanks for watching and keep on coding.
- Setting up the project
- Building, deploying, and launch the microservice
- Declaring Spring Data JPA repository interfaces
- Invoking repositories
- Using Spring Data query methods
- Exposing RESTful APIs with Spring Data REST
- Using the /search resource to invoke query methods
- Paging and sorting
- Declaring a new REST controller
- Creating HTTP methods for creating, reading, updating and deleting persistent data.