Join Nate Mars for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Up and Running with Splice.
- View Offline
- Thanks for watching Up and Running with Splice. As you can see Splice can supercharge your music production work flow. There many different ways you can use to help you create music and share it with the world. I hope that by watching these videos you have a better understanding of Splices powerful features and have started to think of different way it might help you to enhance your own work flow. I personally found it to be most helpful when collaborating with friends overseas. I've also found it to be really helpful for solo work flow to back up my projects and go back to earlier versions of the song when I feel like things aren't sounding the way I want them to in the mix.
Often I'll work on something and realize that a month ago I thought the track was sounding better. With Splice I can go back in time to any version and work from there. If you're just getting started with writing, recording or mixing in a digital audio work station, I encourage you to investigate the Essential Training title for your DAW choice here on your lynda.com For more experienced producers and musicians there are a host of intermediate to advance courses on everything from compression,Neq to Mic'ing Techniques and even song writing and music business. Visit lynda.com/audio to explore the audio and music training that interest you.
To find out more about me and my work, you can follow me on Twitter: @natemars, explore my website: www.nate-mars.com and on Splice: www.splice.com/natemars. I look forward to hearing what you create on Splice. You can use the tag #lyndacourse when you create a release so I can find your projects. Thanks again for watching.
- Creating a Splice account
- Adding your projects to Splice
- Working with collaborators
- Using Splice Sounds
- Discovering popular plugins
- Creating a release using the Splice DNA Player