Join Nate Mars for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Up and Running with Splice.
- View Offline
- If you're a music producer, songwriter, or musician looking to collaborate with others, discover new ways to back up, manage and share your projects, find new inspiration and generally improve your workflow, this course is for you. If you're newer to music production, there are some great resources available on lynda.com to help you get started quickly. Visit lynda.com/audio to find the Essential Training course for your digital audio workstation of choice and check out some of the courses on recording and mixing techniques to develop your skills. While they aren't a prerequisite for this course, they're a great place to start to help you take the next steps in your musical journey.
- Creating a Splice account
- Adding your projects to Splice
- Working with collaborators
- Using Splice Sounds
- Discovering popular plugins
- Creating a release using the Splice DNA Player