- View Offline
- Creating a Splice account
- Adding your projects to Splice
- Working with collaborators
- Using Splice Sounds
- Discovering popular plugins
- Creating a release using the Splice DNA Player
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Nate Mars, and welcome to Up and Running with Splice. In this short course, I'll show you how Splice enables you to easily create music, backup and manage all of your work with free unlimited storage, and collaborate with people around the world. I'll also show you how to use Splice's Plugin database to find the most popular free and paid plugins, as well as Splice Sounds. Splice offers a website and desktop app that work in conjunction to instantly connect your Studio and DAW with the cloud. Splice's core features, Studio and Community, support a growing list of DAWs.
However, its Plugins and Sounds features are compatible with all DAWs. I'll demonstrate how the Splice desktop app works in conjunction with Splice.com to help manage your projects during the music creation, collaboration, and release process. Finally, I'll walk you through how to take advantage of syncing every single one of your projects with unlimited storage, sharing your work with collaborators, exploring the Community and quickly finding inspiration with Splice Sounds. If you're ready to dive in, let's get you up and running with Splice.