Databricks have introduced some key methods as part of their deep learning package. In this video, learn how to use them.
- [Instructor] So, we're going to do … transfer learning using the ResNet50 model. … Now, the ResNet50 model has been trained on … the ImageNet data set, which has 1,000 classes. … So, we've got a couple of varieties of flowers … in the flower data set that we'll use. … We've got daisies, dandelions, … roses, sunflowers, and tulips. … Now, it so happens that daisies … are one of the 1,000 categories … in ImageNet, so we won't pick them. … Instead we'll use transfer learning to distinguish … between two classes of flowers, tulips and sunflowers. … So, let's head over to the notebook, … so I select Workspace, I select the down arrow, … I select Import, Browse, I select the notebook 04_03_begin. … I select Import, so we'll do our usual checks, … confirm that we've got the correct libraries installed. … I select Attach and Run to attach … this notebook to the cluster. … And then what you're going to do is … to download the flower data set. … Enter and unzip it, go into the flower photos …
- Components in the Apache Spark ecosystem
- What is deep learning?
- Using deep learning in Spark
- Working with images in Spark
- Using pre-trained models
- Testing your model
- Deploying models as SQL functions