Join Jonathan Fernandes for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up a Databricks account, part of Apache Spark Deep Learning Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Let's head over to databricks.com to set up our account. Databricks, very generously, allows you to create a Community Edition account free of charge. This is great to help students get started. So let's select Try Databricks and let's go to the Community Edition and select Get Started. And you need to enter your details here. Select what's your intended use case. So I'm going to select Personal - Taking an Online Course. And how would you describe your role? So select whatever's relevant to you. I'm going to uncheck the Keep Me Informed and I select Sign Up. After verifying your email address, you'll be redirected to enter a password. So I've done that. I'm now going to head over to the Databricks website to sign in and then I need to look for the Community Edition here so I then select Sign In Here. And then enter my email address and my password. And I've been able to log into my Databricks account.
- Components in the Apache Spark ecosystem
- What is deep learning?
- Using deep learning in Spark
- Working with images in Spark
- Using pre-trained models
- Testing your model
- Deploying models as SQL functions