Join Jonathan Fernandes for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Apache PySpark by Example.
- [Jonathan] So what next?…Well, if you want a couple more exercises to practice on,…you can always head over to the city of Chicago's…data portal dashboard and recreate some of the insights…and check you're getting the same results as displayed.…Now, remember that Apache Spark has an entire ecosystem…and we've only looked at a part of it.…You can delve deeper into Spark streaming,…the machine learning library.…There are also a couple of Apache Spark summits…throughout the year, and that's a great place…to find out what's the latest and greatest with Spark.…
I hope you found this course helpful.…Thanks for watching, and I'd love to hear back from you…and to connect via LinkedIn.…Enjoy, and Soli Deo Gloria.…
- Benefits of the Apache Spark ecosystem
- Working with the DataFrame API
- Working with columns and rows
- Leveraging built-in Spark functions
- Creating your own functions in Spark
- Working with Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs)
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Apache Spark
2. Technical Setup
3. Working with the DataFrame API
5. Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs)
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.