Join Jonathan Fernandes for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge, part of Apache PySpark by Example.
(pulsing electronic accent)…- [Instructor] The Challenge questions help confirm…your understanding, so do try them out.…Take the next 10 minutes or so to work through them.…So what's the most frequently reported noncriminal activity,…and which day of the week…has the most number of reported crime?…You can use the notebook that I've prepared…in the exercise files to get started on these questions.…In the next video, I'll show you how I went about…answering these questions, but remember,…there's more than one way to go about them.…
- Benefits of the Apache Spark ecosystem
- Working with the DataFrame API
- Working with columns and rows
- Leveraging built-in Spark functions
- Creating your own functions in Spark
- Working with Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs)
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Apache Spark
2. Technical Setup
3. Working with the DataFrame API
5. Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs)
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.