Learn how to do deep learning with images on Apache Spark, using the Databricks deep learning library and Python.
- [Jonathan] Over the last couple of years, there have been two growing trends. Firstly, deep learning has proved to be one of the fastest growing areas within artificial intelligence, and second, around the same timeframe, Apache Spark has evolved into being the big data platform of choice. Now, if you want to do deep learning at scale, then Apache Spark offers a safe pair of hands. The deep learning package we'll use has an easy-to-use API, it has great support for images in Spark, and you'll be running deep learning algorithms with only a couple of lines of code. Hi, I'm Jonathan Fernandes and work in machine learning and AI for a consultancy. Join me on LinkedIn Learning as we explore deep learning on Spark using Python.
- Components in the Apache Spark ecosystem
- What is deep learning?
- Using deep learning in Spark
- Working with images in Spark
- Using pre-trained models
- Testing your model
- Deploying models as SQL functions