Join Larry Jordan for an in-depth discussion in this video How to apply an effect, part of Soundtrack Pro Audio Filters.
- Understanding Soundtrack Pro filters
- Using dynamic effects such as Gain, Limiter, and Compressor
- Applying distortion effects such as Bitcrusher and Overdrive
- Understanding EQ and Filter
- Adding Modulation, including Chorus and Tremolo
- Applying Reverb and Delay
- Using the Space Designer
- Using Meters and Diagnostics
Skill Level Intermediate
4. EQ and Filters
6. Reverb and Delay
7. Meters and Diagnostics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.