Soundbooth CS3 Essential Training
Soundbooth CS3 Essential Training is an in-depth, hands-on training course for anyone interested in recording and editing professional audio. Instructor Bruce Williams takes viewers through every essential aspect of the application, from the basics of sound--such as frequency, wavelength, and amplitude--to the intricacies of special sound effects. He also covers how to best integrate Soundbooth with the rest of the Adobe CS3 suite of applications. Exercise files accompany the tutorials.
- Understanding the basic Soundbooth CS3 workflow
- Examining frequency, wavelength, amplitude, waveforms, and other sound attributes
- Configuring audio hardware
- Recording and editing audio
- Figuring out the Spectral display
- Working with delays, distortion, and other sound effects
- Creating a score with AutoComposer
- Integrating Soundbooth with other Adobe products
Closed captioning isn’t available for this video.
There are currently no FAQs about Soundbooth CS3 Essential Training.
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
Video Gear Weekly717,626 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,425,568 Views
MySQL Essential Training597,541 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views