- Browsing the SmartSound website for custom music libraries
- Using Quicktracks to custom-build your track
- Adding a track to a video
- Exporting your edited soundtrack
- Using SmartSound tracks with vocals
- Building songs and soundtracks with blocks from the bin
- Round-trip editing workflows with nonlinear editing software
- Creating loopable music tracks
- Mixing tracks with live instrumentation and vocals
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jeff Foster, I've been a video and commercial motion graphics producer for nearly 20 years and I've been using SmartSound since the late 90's and I've watched them continue to grow over the years. In this video workshop, I'll show you how to find just the right music soundtrack for your production using SmartSound's online library and the customization capabilities of Quicktracks. We'll explore their standalone software editor, SonicFire Pro, with incredible features like timing control and mood mapping to control various instruments and song arrangements within multi-layer tracks.
I'll show you how to use SonicFire Pro with your video editing software in a round trip workflow plus tips and tricks for further customizing your soundtracks. I'm excited to share these lessons plus my own tips and techniques to get truly unique and customized soundtracks for your video and motion graphics projects. So turn up those speakers and let's dive in.